1 tablespoon margarine
1/4 onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, finely chopped
100 gr ground beef
400 grams of steamed potatoes, puree
1 tablespoon milk powder
1 teaspoon celery, finely sliced
Salt, pepper, and nutmeg to taste
1 egg yolk, beaten off
1 teaspoon sesame
How to make Baked Potato fritters
1. Heat margarine, saute onion and garlic until fragrant, put the meat, and cook until the meat cooked, remove from heat.
2. Mix the potatoes, stir meat, milk powder, celery, salt, pepper, sugar, and nutmeg. Stir well.
3. Divide the dough into pieces, flat round shape. Place in a baking dish that has been spread with a little margarine.
4. Rub the surface with egg yolk, sprinkle with sesame.
5. Bake in oven under fire with temperatures up to 170 degrees Celsius or yellowish. Lift, cakes ready for lunch child.
end of Baked Potato fritters recipe